The EXITECH Chattanooga™ simulation development and real-time executive software package provides the user with a powerful, easy to use environment for implementation of frame-based simulation systems. Chattanooga™ takes advantage of the Microsoft Windows NT operating system real-time extensions to provide a deterministic task-scheduling environment.
Executives and tools are designed to run on multiple CPUs in a non-symmetric, multiprocessing environment. Additionally, most commercial and proprietary database packages are fully compatible. Chattanooga™ provides documented access to the low-level library functions to allow users an understanding of the system, as well as extend services (as necessary) for specific applications.
- Database management utilities
- Constants modification utility
- Source code control ( check-in and check-out)
- Source code pre-processing tools
- Real-time executive environment
- Real-time debugger
- Utilities for generation of "test" and "training" load configurations
- FORTRAN and C language pre-processors that provide global data declarations at compile time
- Simulator input/output control, mapping, and data conversion